We are looking for Investment Analyst!
If you have enthusiasm, energy and ambition to work with the best, and your dominant feature is entrepreneurship, then we are looking for the position INVESTMENT ANALYST.
ARIA is an independent company that manages Private Equity funds. We have a strong competitive advantage on the market due to the synthesis of various personalities and experiences. We provide excellent results to portfolio companies, actively supporting them with knowledge and world-class management practices. We invest in projects with international growth potential, mainly in the area of new technologies.
In the ARIA team you will be responsible for:
• ongoing analysis and supervision of portfolio companies,
• creating financial models,
• valuation of portfolio companies and investment purposes,
• analysis of business models and development strategies of technology companies,
• active participation in the investment process: acquiring new projects, due diligence, negotiating the terms of the investment agreement,
• direct cooperation with management boards of companies.
You receive from us:
• the possibility of real impact on the activities and development of portfolio companies,
• a modern, comfortable and spacious office in the very center of Warsaw,
• private nationwide medical care,
• attractive employment conditions enriched with additional benefits (e. g. MultiSport Plus card).
We expect the candidates:
- 2 years of experience in the area related to investment funds, company valuations, financial modeling, venture building or strategic consulting,
- having or during gaining certified qualifications in the field of financial analysis (e.g. CFA, DI, MPW, ACCA),
- enthusiasm in undertaking new activities and challenges and a sense of responsibility for them,
- interest in the subject of funds and investments,
- advanced knowledge of English.
Do you need more independence to grow? You don’t have enough influence on your decisions? Do you want to take responsibility for your ideas and see the results after they are implemented?
Send us your application by email to: email@example.com
“I consent to the processing of my personal data by ARIA FUND S.A. (LLC) with its registered office in Warsaw at Rondo Organizacji Narodów Zjednoczonych 1, 00-124 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000572495, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5252627497, REGON (National Register Number) 362335059, share capital PLN 668,000.00 (in words: six hundred sixty-eight thousand zlotys 00/100) fully paid, for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process for the position I apply pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of data).